IRENA's latest COSTS related presentations:
Presentations from IRENA's latest costs workshop, 'Letting in the light: Unlocking the Potential of Solar Energy' from WFES (World Future Energy Summit 2017' are now available. Click here to view the presentations.
And more presentations from IRENA costs:
- Renewables & Energy Efficiency: Delivering after COP21 - 15th International Energy Forum (IEF15). A presentation on the challenges and opportunities of meeting global climate targets after COP21, delivered by Michal Taylor on behalf of IRENA's Director General, Mr. Adnan Z. Amin.
- Solar and Wind Cost Reduction Pontentials - CEM. A presentation on solar and wind cost reduction potentials delivered by Ms. Elizabeth Press, IRENA Director for Planning and Programme Support, at the Clean Energy Ministerial Preparatory Meeting, March 15th, 2016.
- The Solar Boom: Here or Coming? A presentation on PV markets, drivers of future growth, deployment opportunities in Africa and current challenges of the sector as presented by Michael Taylor at IRENA's 9th meeting of the Council.
- Renewables: The True Costs. Renewable Power Generation Costs in 2014. A presentation of findings from the most recent cost report: "Renewable Power Generation Costs in 2014" as presented by Michael Taylor at IRENA's 5th Assembly.
- The True Costs of Solar PV: IRENA's Cost Analysis. Presentation on recent cost trends, solar resource deployment and upcoming IRENA work on accelerating cost reductions in Africa and Solar PV Parity Indicator by Michael Taylor at the EU PVSEC Conference in Amsterdam.
- The True Costs of Renewables: Towards 100% Renewable Energy. For more information on the webinar and REN Alliance partners please visit International Solar Energy Society by clicking here.
- IRENA PV Parity Indicators: Tracking Our Future - Presentation at IRENA's 7 Council, 3 June 2014
- Renewables: The True Costs - Presentation at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, April 24 2014.
- IRENA's Power Generation Cost Analysis and Geothermal - Geothermal: Competing with other renewable and non-renewable technologies webinar, 19 November 2013
- Renewable Power Generation Costs 2012: An Overview
- IRENA’s Power Generation Costing Analysis: PV in Focus
- IRENA’s Costing Analysis: Social Acceptance Issue
- IRENA's Power Generation Cost Analysis and Support for Renewables